Utah Rides- Ruby Ranch Road/White Wash sand dunes.

Utah Riders, I spent last weekend riding /camping one of the best places I've ever been. This area is 12 miles east of Green River on I 70, and about 10 miles south of the interstate. We got off at the ranch exit and followed the signs towards White wash sand dunes and ruby ranch. The dirt road is in good shape and we took our motorhome back there with no problems. At about 10-11 miles there is a bunch of old drilling sites and equipment, below these are plenty of great level places to park and camp. The ride options are plentiful.Below you have the sand dunes,slickrock,cliffs, a huge wide sand wash thats super fast. There is also a network of trails and dirt roads that can take you in lots of directions; down to the Green river below the Anvil Butte, or towards Moab if you want to go a long way. Also found a little ghost town on one trail.

In short, AWESOME, worth the trip. We will probably be going back down the 19th - 21st of Nov. If you want to hook up drop me a message. My wife rides also, but shes not up for the longer, harder rides. Always looking for ride partners.

I did it last spring with my brother we had a blast. The green river really is green! We started in Moab and returned the same day we each had 3.5 gallons and carried 1.5 on our backs. We did over 200 miles! Hit some real fine soft sand in some places. ? :cry: ?