2trac pricing, check it out

I wonder why it says "Used" on the 'more details' page.....

I think $8,500. is about where Yamaha needs to be priced to sell a lot of 2 wheel drive WR450's. It is just too expensive right now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I never saw anything that said "used". However, I do agree the price point should be $7500-$8000. Based on the fact, you pay $2-3000 extra for 4wd on a truck. I'm extremely guessing that they should be able to add 2wd and keep the price at $1000 or less for a bike. Course, if the 2wd is capable of climbing up a tree instead of just hitting one, I'm allllll over the $12,000 + price tag ............ :cry:

It is just too expensive right now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not from where I'm sittin'. They are located in BC, so there's a slim chance that the price is in Canadian funds. If it is you can knock off $2000 for US conversion. If it is US funds I'll have to add $2500 for Canadian dollars.

I think I'd go the $12,500 Canadian if it's not too used.

Gotta be careful there. I'm thinking that the description is going to read something like " Driven only 1 week, in Baha, 1000 miles..... :cry:

Does anybody know where I can get a 21 inch paddle tire? :cry:

I just contacted them with a few questions.

Bet it would be amazing to have that where you are, Frostbite! 21 inch paddle......!! lol

I just got an email from the broker. "The bike is Brand New. We sell our bikes as used as we are not a dealer." The price is $12,499 US which translates to $15,000 Canadian.

I think $8,500. is about where Yamaha needs to be priced to sell a lot of 2 wheel drive WR450's. It is just too expensive right now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

You're exactly right......demand for the bike will be strong if the price is at or around $8,500..