HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PowerFiend

Softer than SDG complete seat, Ceet or Moose???

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if the Ceet or Moose complete seats are softer than the SDG? I have an SDG tall now. It works fine for offroading, but is a bit stiff for DualSporting.

Go with Guts. It is the foam only, not a complete seat. You will not be disappointed with it.

Also, don't tack the seat cover too tight. Just enough to remove wrinles is all you need...

Yes, go with GUTS! Get the tall soft foam with the hard core gripper cover. A heavy duty staple gun is all you need for an easy installation. I have put this combo on two WR's now, (99' and 04'), love em both.

Yes, go with GUTS! Get the tall soft foam with the hard core gripper cover. A heavy duty staple gun is all you need for an easy installation. I have put this combo on two WR's now, (99' and 04'), love em both.

How much taller is the tall seat foam?

I was planning on the stock height soft foam.

This way I won't need a new cover and the bike won't get any taller.