UNABIKER RAD GUARD REVIEW

What about the compatability with oversized tanks? Do the brackets get it the way?

The Unibikers will not work with oversized tanks, the left side is fine but the right will need to be cut to fit tank. I had to cut the lower part of the rear brace so the tank could fit and I haven't had any problems with strength. I've had them for about 8-9 months and they have takin a beating, Damn Trees keep jumping in front of me. :cry:

Thanks

For some reason I'm running in to the same problem as 35racer. I just wrestled with a new set today for my '05 WR450 and the holes don't line up at all. I emailed Brian @ Unabiker, so hopefully we can get it fixed.

Hey Unabiker,

I am planning on getting a set of your rad guards because I have had a close call that turned out to be something that could be bent back into shape. This was to close for me considering it would cost $300US to replace the rad.

I was wondering if you ship to Newfoundland,Canada, what the shipping would cost and how one would pay (Visa, Check, etc.). I also assume all prices are in US dollars.

Hey Unabiker,

I am planning on getting a set of your rad guards because I have had a close call that turned out to be something that could be bent back into shape. This was to close for me considering it would cost $300US to replace the rad.

I was wondering if you ship to Newfoundland,Canada, what the shipping would cost and how one would pay (Visa, Check, etc.). I also assume all prices are in US dollars.

Please drop me an email.

bbennett447@yahoo.com

I don't check in here near as often as I check my email. :cry:

Just ordered a set for my 2009 YZ 450F anxiously waiting their arrival, all the good reviews has me excited to install em thanks unabiker. 

On November 5, 2004 at 9:24 AM, unabiker said:

Tony,

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll add 2 more holes on the outter flanges as you're suggesting. I'll also check the angles on the flanges that were fighting you.

The guards should have came with a baggie of hardware. Not sure what happened there. There is a hardware kit on the way to you.

Thanks again for the constructive critiscisim. These are exactly the things I need to hear so I can make sure I'm putting out the best stuff.

Brian

Just received my set today said it came with washers   None were in the bag.  They installed fine just the lower shroud holes were a pain to line up.