SPEEDO FOR XR 650R 2001

:cheers:Looking for a digital speedo with night light for my street conversion for my xr 650r 2001,Is there one avaiable that will utilize the stock odomotor cable? :cry: America just kicks ass. :cry:

dude, totally!

:cry: Funny guy.

get a sigma sport bc 800 or bc1200. they are bike computers and very accurate. There is a light set up for them, but probably sturdy enough for dual sport use. they run 15-20 bucks on ebay. I have then on all my bikes.

TrailTech Endurance Computer kit.

Just Put One On My Bike. And It Works Realy Good. :cry:

http://www.trailtech.net/

:cheers:Looking for a digital speedo with night light for my street conversion for my xr 650r 2001,Is there one avaiable that will utilize the

stock odomotor cable? :cry: America just kicks ass. :cry:

Yes there is and it is really cool. Here is a picture of it on my bike.

Dash_Ebutton.JPG

:cry: Great where did you get it?Model?

whats digital mean? It has digits?

whats digital mean? It has digits?

It threw me when he said he wanted to use the stock motor cable.

True observation that it is not digital but does utilize the stock odometer cable. It comes from Baja Designs and cost $69.00. It works great, has standard non resetable odo for overall mileage and resetable trip odo.

Hey Old_Man, what is that gray cloth stuffed in behind your numberplate?

Thats not a digital speedo! Its analog.

I have the same one on my xr, its backlighted, even thou I never connected it.

A better option is to keep your eye out on drz400 speedos on ebay.

Touratech also has some trick speedos that are digital. Check them out.

i love my Touratech R50 Rallye digital -- its awesome!

speed, distance, top speed, etc....both mph and kmh. Big easy to read numbers--and you can wind it back or forwards easy enough...

if you are looking for a cheap replacement there is a stocker for sale on TT.

Hey Old_Man, what is that gray cloth stuffed in behind your numberplate?

It's my Number plate (headlight plate) bag. It pretty cool and carries maps tire pump Co2 cartridges and so on.

[quote

It's my Number plate (headlight plate) bag. It pretty cool and carries maps tire pump Co2 cartridges and so on.

Seems like a good place to carry stuff for easy access. I will have to investigate. Could you fit a camera in it?

[quote

Seems like a good place to carry stuff for easy access. I will have to investigate. Could you fit a camera in it?

yes :cry: