HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN_Kevin

Nick Puza, how is the ankle?

3 posts in this topic

Kevin,

Well I havent been on my bike in three weeks. Its not broken, but still swolen. I have to go see an orthapedic surgeon soon to see if I really messed it up. Hows the riding up in NH? Its a beautiful summer for it. Im trying to get better so I can do some riding in the sand in August. Your more than welcome to come.

Thanks for the concern.

Nick

Haven't done any riding at all, Nick. I started pulling the airbox right away after PA. Then my water pump went on my car. Decided to pull the head for a valve job, install new timing belts, water pump and all other belts. Just got it back together yesterday, Sunday. The family and I went camping for the 4th holiday. I have had zero time to do anything with the WR. I hope to do it this week, the jetting AGAIN and put back on my WR street legal stuff.

The ankle still swollen doesn't sound too good, I am afraid, but I am no Doctor (except when it comes to making women feel better :) !

Good Luck with the ankle, Nick!

Kevin