HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chandler

Finding a new 03

10 posts in this topic

Hi, first post here and checking for a XR650R. I contacted my dealer last week about any 03's left over because I read about some people getting them for $4500-$5200. They didn't call back and I guess they blew it off because they didn't find any.

Is there such a thing as a dealer contact list so I can pole them to find one. I think a dealer in Iowa or kansas may be more willing to deal than one here in Arizona.

Not sure if you will find an 03 left but I would think there would be some 04's out there in that price range. I got my 03 for $4999 in Dec of 03.

Do a search on cycletrader.com . There was a couple of dealers in SoCal with ads (I think one was la cycles) for $4799.

Maybe I will look into an 04 then. If the prices are simular to the 03 then I will save one year of depreciation while they sat in the crate.

Check with Arizona Honda in Tucson...I picked up a new 2002 last year at a great price. They were great to deal with...and I would drive that distance any day to keep from giving my money to one of the Coulter dealerships (Metro, Town & Country, etc.)...