Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dwby2kwr

how many disks is everyone running in their WB E series

5 posts in this topic

I just put the White Brothers E-series S-bend pipe with the tapered head pipe on my bike and was wondering how many disks everyone else is running. I put all 12 on for now. But I noticed some guys with YZ's that were running 7 or 8 the other day. I am looking to help the low end and make the bike smooth as possible from low to high. Any info would be great.

Thanks

------------------

y2k wr, airbox lid and baffle removed, 180 main, 48 pilot, 426yz er needle,

wr timing

I started with 12 then tweaked and tuned mine down to 7. Its much quieter and I get the low end punch I need. Just remember, you will sacrafice something either way you go. You just have to chose your battles.

BTW, I cut my gray wire and gained back some top end I lost when I went from 12 to 7.

good luck.

------------------

It's your world, I just play in it!

2000 WR400, WB E-Series w/7 discs, stock header, Thumper bar risers, GUTS Racing seat, Cut Grey Wire, WR timing, ABC's.

I run 12 and the tapered header. I have also, just recently, changed the bike to YZ timing and the EKP needle.

I do have to say the power delivery is not as linear/smooth but, I sure do like the way it BARKS :) BRAAAP :D

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards , Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!