05 wr 450f how much did they tell ya.......... otd?

went and look at a 05 wr450f, sat on it..... felt pretty goooood! guy poped a # of 7200.00 OTD....so I said when I come to but it can you p-lay with that # some, he said yah.... what are some other #'s tters have gotten from the dealers?I'm in cali :cry:

I just bought one in here in Texas Wednesday for $6300.00 OTD. Could have bought the '04 for $5509 (but I definitely wanted the '05)

Man the 04 was a better buy! At a great price too!

$6500 out the door in Arizona.

Got an on-line quote for $6,699 OTD in Los Angeles.

05 is green sticker here in the great state of Cali (what a clusterf**K) O4 was not......that is a big Issue..... 05 little lower and diet! thanks for the impute :cry:

Ok! I just bought my '05 two nights ago. Paid $6716 OTD in California. That is a HECK of a deal. This is going to be a sweet bike that I will be racing in the desert. It is ALREADY half torn apart in the garage. Gotta grease everything right. Too bad the factories won't do it.

Ok! I just bought my '05 two nights ago. Paid $6716 OTD in California. That is a HECK of a deal. This is going to be a sweet bike that I will be racing in the desert. It is ALREADY half torn apart in the garage. Gotta grease everything right. Too bad the factories won't do it.

that is a great deal Ware did u buy that thar blue machine! :cry:

bump

:cry:

Hey dustee where in Arizona im from Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. And im plannig to go to YSA at Cave Creek. To get myself an 05 WR450F but for a higher price, so where you recommend me to buy it in Arizona. Thanks...

I got mine at LA Yamaha too. $6699 OTD. They had all the paperwork ready when I got there. The whole thing took less than 15 minutes. And they even removed the throttle stop without my having to ask them.

I would recommend them to anyone.

LAYamaha didn't have any '05's in stock when I called a month ago, so I ended up paying more elsewhere.

Boo-Hoo. :cry:

Hey dustee where in Arizona im from Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. And im plannig to go to YSA at Cave Creek. To get myself an 05 WR450F but for a higher price, so where you recommend me to buy it in Arizona. Thanks...

RUN, don't walk away from YSA. They're part of the Arizona Motorsports group. Go here http://www.arizonamotorsports.com/ for all the details as to why you should NOT buy your bike from them!

I bought mine at Apache Honda/Yamaha. This is the second bike I've bought from them, and both were plesant experiences.

LAYamaha didn't have any '05's in stock when I called a month ago, so I ended up paying more elsewhere.

Boo-Hoo. :cry:

They took my name and called me when the bikes came in. Very smooth. Very professional. Too bad that's so rare in a dealer.

Thanks to all you guys that helped me with this. By the way BrianVivian How much did you end up paying at Apache Honda/Yamaha for your bike??? Is it a WR450F 2005??? Thanks once again for helping me...

I checked with a local dealer....he quoted me $6500....

Thanks to all you guys that helped me with this. By the way BrianVivian How much did you end up paying at Apache Honda/Yamaha for your bike??? Is it a WR450F 2005??? Thanks once again for helping me...

Yep, it's a 2005 WR450 and I paid 6600 OTD. I think they have another one in stock now.

I agree, stay as far away as you can from anything to do with Arizona(rob you blind)Motorsports. Especially Metro Motorsports. I can't count how many people have been screwed by these places. I will drive 10 miles out of my way for a 50 cent part just to support the little guys.

I agree, stay as far away as you can from anything to do with Arizona(rob you blind)Motorsports. Especially Metro Motorsports. I can't count how many people have been screwed by these places. I will drive 10 miles out of my way for a 50 cent part just to support the little guys.

Speaking of that, does anyone know where to find Yamaha parts in the Santa Clarita Valley (SoCal)? I want to stay away from SC Motorsports :cry: , but I'm not sure where to go around here.