HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
99raptor

best pipe?

7 posts in this topic

have a 2004 yz450f and do desert. time to upgrade the exhaust. what is the best aftermarket pipe?oh yes i must use a spark arrester.i know this was probobly covered but i couldn't locate the post. :cry: :cry:

Not sure there is a "best". It all depends on what your looking for...low end or I assume you want top end for desert? Let us know what you want and I can assure you someone has the correct recommendation for you.

I always say the "best" pipe is a free one.......

I know its comparing apples to oranges, but I have an 02 Raptor and put a White bros E-series pipe and it made a huge difference.....Whats the nearest desert to you. :cry:

sorry for not being more specific but a pipe with mid-range is most desireable to me.have raptor too[hence my call signature] with a full yoshi on it and it is great.my nearest riding desert is 3miles out my door.terrain is similar to califoria hi-desert areas[some vegetation]. giant arroyo's and washouts ,deep sand, very few dunes :cry: :cry: