HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumperstu

Graphics

8 posts in this topic

Been looking at the xgxracing graphics! Awesome!

Picked my design for tank, shroud and accessory kit retail price $150 + $25 international postage =$175 ok?

NO!!!

Have to buy it from the EXCLUSIVE uk supplier, same kit retail $265!!!! :cry:

Looks like ill make do with the tatty ones thats on it now :cry:

priced direct from the site, blue devourer set. dont mind paying the $175 just they wont ship it to uk said i have to go through the uk supplier and his price converted to usd is $265!

NO SALE!

jam sport at wrecclesham nr farnham sell oe yamaha graphics for £49 tank & shroud or £99 inc seat cover :cry:

Not after standard stuff, liked the look of the others

Cheers

If you send me the money I could ship it to you? Not sure how that works with currency exchange?

If you send me the money I could ship it to you? Not sure how that works with currency exchange?

you got PM :cry:

I hope you have better luck with yours than I had with mine. Bubbled off the tank in less than two weeks, that was the second set, first set had no air holes punched in it so the fuel tank could breath and there still setting on my work bench. I wouldn't stick those decals on my dogs a$$, junk.And yes, they were put on as per instructions. :cry: