HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endurordr

'04 Power Now?

5 posts in this topic

I'm new to the WR and I've searched the forums but I can't seem to find anywhere on how to make a "PowerNOW" for an '04? It looks like the older models have a collar in between the air box boot and the back of the carb where the PowerNOW goes? Am I right? What do you do on the '04's? I've noticed I could buy from Scary Fast but I can't seem to part with the money right now. Any help would be great, Thanks.

I dont think there is a difference. Power Now and Power now plus are sized for the FCR carb diameter. The 03 and 04 have the same carb size. :cry:

i've heard about this 'power now'. is it worth it. where do you feel it most: top, mid, bottom, wallet? thanks for any input...

I think it is worth if you like to lug your engine and short shift a lot. Otherwise if you are a rever you wont like it as much :cry:

sounds good. when i'm in the desert i transform to quite the rever. around my summer stomping grounds here in colorado its tight, lower rpm single track. sounds like a nice stocking stuffer. thanks