What to buy?

I currently have a 03' KTM 525EXC which I bought after I sold my 00' WR400. I am going to sell my KTM (not because I don't like it, but because of the green sticker issue.) I just can't make up my mind if I want to buy another KTM 525EXC or the 05' WR450. Is there anyone here that has ridden both? I love the power of the 525 and want to know if the 450 will have the hit of the 525 or not. I really miss the smooth power of the wr400.

They are all green stickers just so long as there is not a '3' or 'C' in the Vin. Unfortunately, I was screwed by the individual I bought it from. He said it did not matter and I should have no problem registering it as he purchased it from Northern California. I found out the other day from KTM directly that he purchased the bike for Canada and that KTM will not help me get it registered because it is a Gray market bike. I will need to sell it to someone who does not care about the red sticker or sell it out of state where it does not even matter.

I learned my lesson the hard way. The worst part about it is that I paid top dollar for it. No one gives a KTM away, I honestly liked my WR400 as much if not better. I know that my 400 did not have nearly the power of my KTM and that is why I wanted to know if the 450 has a lot more power than the 400 or just marginal. I did have a the 04' YZ cam and all modifications done to it including full exhaust, powernow, grey wire, air box mods, etc.

Yes, the third digit is a '3' and I have been fighting this for over six months now. Sacramento keeps sending it back down. I was finally told by CARB that if I could get a letter from KTM that states the bike is California smog legal then they would change the vin for me. However, KTM refuses to do it. So I am S.O.L. and on my own.