" Dust to Glory" release date!

They finally confirmed April 2005 for the full movie theatre release for the Dust to Glory movie we have all been waiting to see. :cry: :cry: 2 years after filming was complete! :cry:

Indy, is this one of those "On Any Sunday" type movies? I dont know if I can wait till April! :cry:

They finally confirmed April 2005 for the full movie theatre release for the Dust to Glory movie we have all been waiting to see. :cry: :cry: 2 years after filming was complete! :cry:

It's about time!! Only a year and a half after first seeing the movie trailer...

Indy, is this one of those "On Any Sunday" type movies? I dont know if I can wait till April! :cry:

Yes it will become a cult classic in the years to come. :cry: Off roading is dying a slow death due to greenies. I figure the next generation of kids will have to catch a shuttle to the moon for off road riding where they cant hurt the enviornment. :cry: Imagine low gravity jumps! 800 foot table tops anyone? :cry: The only draw back will be wearing the space suits and having an oxygen tank to burn the fuel. :cry: Pipes will be loud! Technical riding will reach new levels! :lol: But for now we will just have to keep training for the moon at Moab! :lol:

It's about time!! Only a year and a half after first seeing the movie trailer...

No kidding! Dave and I were watching that trailer long before it

came in vogue here on TT. :cry:

April 2005 for a 2003 race...sheesh.

cool you guys are all into D2G? i remember seeing that trailor like a year ago, and got all siked over it. almost forgot now, but its was the big thing for a while and came up whenever i talked about movies. never caught on at the quad forums. only a little 1/2 second bit of a raptor in the trailor. figured cuz it was honda sponosred tho.

I cant wait. :cry: I still look at the trailer I downloaded over a year ago. It is going to be a first rate production. :cry: But they are trying to market it like a chick flick now? :cry:

Hey Indy whats up? Another Indianapolis native here. Where can I download the trailer to this movie?

Hey Indy whats up? Another Indianapolis native here. Where can I download the trailer to this movie?

http://www.d2gfilm.com/

:cry:

Welcome aboard Speed Freak 450! :cry: There seems to be a few new riders in Indy coming out of the 2 stroke woodwork on TT lately. :cry:

PM me if you want to hook up and ride weekends. I usually drive out of state every weekend since Indiana has no public trails systems only small park and play parks. :cry:

Indy, You have been hanging around with

Toxic Terry too much !!!!! Moon :cry: