The BRP in Hawaii again....

Its been awhile since I took the BRP for a good DS ride. Wet, muddy, slime was the order of the day. This seems to be the norm nowadays. I'm shipping this bike to my vacation house so I want to get some miles on it before it goes. Here's how the day went...

Here Yamafreek and Puinsai_5 warm up by fluming it...

1-Flume.jpg

It was funny watching them try to get out of it. Very slimey and multiple tries later Duane goes to help...

Very entertaining!

2-flume%20ralph.jpg

Duane in Kahuku. After this it got really muddy in some trails and we all paid taxes getting to the other side...

3-duane.jpg

Neil got deflected by those roots right off the trail. We had a good laugh. :cry:

4-neil.jpg

Yamafreek shows you how to loose some mud...

5-ralph%20roost.jpg

We stopped for gas and some food along with some Harley guys. Looking at them I'm thinking, "Now what are you guys gonna do?" We're hitting the beach!

6-harleys.jpg

The Freek on the Reef

7-ralph%20reef.jpg

P_5 on the gnarly reef

8-brian%20reef.jpg

This is right after Yamafreek got hit by a wave at speed and augered like a submarine! :cry: He was actually gone for awhile. Complete bike drowning. :cry::lol: :lol:

9-ralph%20drown.jpg

After he un-drowned it we got him to higher ground. It started after ahwile... :lol:

10-pushing.jpg

It was another great day of Church. I think the mainland guys are happy we didn't take them on this ride. It was brutal in some places as we ALL paid some taxes... :cry::lol::cry:

Awesome pics...again--Some poor sap is gonna buy that xt one day.

Excellent riding! Was in Maui this past August and saw a couple a XR650Ls, but no trial to speak of. Glad to see riding pictures. Makes me want to return again soon. :cry: