HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twosixtwo

Best aftermarket pipa

9 posts in this topic

Looking for the best, loudest, most performance giving pipe for an 04 YZ450F, I do a lot of desert riding :cry:

You may want to do a search here on TT yourself...I'm sure there will be a big pissin' match over this subject. At least that's what I've seen happen in the past. :cry: The only pipe other than stock I've tried is a White Bros 'E' series....only to meet the Noise level and to have a Spark Arrestor here in Lovely California. I sure miss riding in Nevada :cry: I did notice a little loss in power with the White Bros 'E' series, but it wasn't that bad. :cry:

Thanks for the info, thats what I have on my Raptor and that made a big difference, I guess Ill do a search :cry:

4oshun12,

I have the Yoshimura RC-3 Ti set up and really enjoy the quiet idle and loud rap rap when you are on the pipe. The fit and finish have lasted for over a year now. The pipe polishes up nice after every run too. You can feel the power brotha! :cry: