HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ncmountainman

two2cool

6 posts in this topic

i use engine ice also,and think its great(luckily its non-toxic also)my dog just ate my overflow tank w/coolant(while i was working on my shock),so instead of putting it back i'm looking for ways to keep cooler.this stuff is an oil additive with no friction modifiers(clutch safe) that drops engine temps dramatically under race conditions? also anyone know where to get this 1.6kg cap i keep hearin about? :cry:

i use engine ice also, also anyone know where to get this 1.6kg cap i keep hearin about? :cry:

they say 2 oz. to a quart of oil,if it really works an extra $6 per oil change isn't anything too extravagent(one less sixpack) :cry: well i broke down and ordered some from mx south they use it in their mx race bikes and swear by it,found the cap too (kx 500) will let you know how the new snake oil works,i'm kinda curious about how its gonna react with the rekluse? :cry: