WR450 gas tank

Does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes a BLUE tank for an '03-04 WR450 that does not require me to buy a YZ seat or YZ radiator shrouds???

Im broke here and my freaking tank decided to crack open while sitting in the garage. :cry: :cry: :cry:

THANK YOU very much. This is what i was looking for. Im still pissed that my stock tank just split.

Acerbis makes the GYT-R tank for Yamaha. The Acerbis tank is EXACTLY the same as a GYT-R tank for considerably less money. Acerbis tanks come in white, natural and Yamaha blue. You will not need to change your WR seat, but you will have to buy YZ radiator shrouds. I just put the Acerbis blue tank on my 03 WR, it looks and works GREAT. :cry:

If I was you, I would have a look at the parts for sale section of this forum, many guys upgrade with aftermarket tanks and may be willing to sell you their stock WR tank for quite cheap...

Just another idea... :cry:

Acerbis makes the GYT-R tank for Yamaha. The Acerbis tank is EXACTLY the same as a GYT-R tank for considerably less money. Acerbis tanks come in white, natural and Yamaha blue. You will not need to change your WR seat, but you will have to buy YZ radiator shrouds. I just put the Acerbis blue tank on my 03 WR, it looks and works GREAT. :cry:

Pics??????????????????????? :cry:

See my earlier post with a link. shows pic of tank! :cry: