largest tire size on my 03 WR450

thinking of trying one of these on my bike but dont know if it will fit, it is a 140/18 but I know sometime the sizes dont run true to all tires. anyone have any experience with this tire on their bike?

http://www.intercotire.com/html/tera-flex.htm

They will fit. BrandonW from Washington state runs them on his WR. He loves it for rocky dry western terrain. Great hook up! I just ordered one to give it a try this winter. :cry:

how much was it dan? do me a favor and weigh it before you put it on. :cry:

thanks for the reply, somebody quoted something like $75.00 from Chapperal. Still searching for best place to buy.

Which tread pattern are you going to get? A riding buddy that I sold my 426 to is looking at new tires. He likes my Michelin Baja (also 140/18,although I'm told Michels are small), but he wants to experiment with a few different tires. The Terraflex is also one he's considering. If you do get it, post a report on it please! :cry:

p.s. If you look closely at the tread pattern on the #2 tire......it says BooB. :cry:

seems like this intercore co makes M&H drag slicks. i used to use those on the 1/4 mile back in my need for speed days and they were the best tire goin. so if the quality of their terraflex is on par with their slicks :cry: i'd like to see what one weighs though. :cry:

$80.00 with shipping for the 140/80/18 TeraFlex but it is a heavy tire which almost rubs the swingarm on each side. It adds flywheel weight and slows down the acceleration a little but the traction is great in loose nasty rocks according to BrandonW. They also dont clog in mud and have stiff sidewalls that allow you to run lower pressures. :cry: The Michelin Baja is also a great rear tire but the Michelin 140 ( actual 120) is a lot smaller than the Teraflex 140 tire.

I plan to try the tread pattern 2, the 140/18, I am interested in a DOT tire. I will let you know how they perform this winter.I have also tried S12's, Dunlop 756's and a IRC MB5 (?). All have worked pretty well but with varing results in the mileage I get on them. I dont ride all the time but usually get 4 months on a rear tire.