Wanted: 99 or 00 WR 400 in the Pacific NW

All, a buddy of mine is getting back into riding and I'd like to find him a mint dub-r. He's in Portland Oregon and is willing to drive not more than 3-4 hours if at all possible. Anyone have one for sale? Do you know of anyone who has one for sale? I look forward to your replies.

PS - Friends don't let friends ride orange! :)

Bryan,

Brothers Honda in Bremerton (360)479-6943 has a new 2000 WR400 for $4999. Call and ask for Tom, Tell him I refered you and he just might work a better deal.

Good luck,

Rick

Cycle Sports in Salem had a couple 2000 WR's there the last time I went in - not sure of the asking price, but know they would like to clear them out with the 2001's coming soon.

(should have mentioned - Salem is just down the road from Portland, which anyone in Portland knows - but might not be common knowledge in San Diego..)

[This message has been edited by scouringpad (edited 11-28-2000).]

Hey, thanks for the replies. Sounds like some good deals out there. I used to live in Portland (30 years). I've been to Cycle Sports in Salem. Nice shop. I'll have my buddie check em' out.

I have a '99 WR400 that I have been considering selling. It has the aftermarket goods: YZ timed, BigGun exhaust w/quiet core spark arrestor, skidplate, handguards, IMS tank, YZ seat, Renthal bars, Scotts steering damper.

I have all the maintenance records and frequently change the oil using Mobil 1 synthetic.

I live just across the river from Portland, near Vancouver WA.

If interested, he can call me at 503-285-0200 x22845 (days)/ 360-687-0028 (eve).

Eric in WA

I forward this to my buddie today. Thanks.

Originally posted by Eric in WA:

I have a '99 WR400 that I have been considering selling. It has the aftermarket goods: YZ timed, BigGun exhaust w/quiet core spark arrestor, skidplate, handguards, IMS tank, YZ seat, Renthal bars, Scotts steering damper.

I have all the maintenance records and frequently change the oil using Mobil 1 synthetic.

I live just across the river from Portland, near Vancouver WA.

If interested, he can call me at 503-285-0200 x22845 (days)/ 360-687-0028 (eve).

Eric in WA

Eric,

I know by your phone # where you work! My buddy who is interested in the bike works in building 4, pole J14 (ext. 23671) :)

It certainly is a small world. Now I will get to know another dirt bike rider at work :)

Eric in WA

Eric, his name is Steve Claus. He works in the software lab I believe. We rode together for years. He loves four strokes and rides very, very well. You guys will have to hook up for a ride.