HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rokatt88

Got My Plate Today!

20 posts in this topic

Got the Dakar Kit, 606's, Acerbie Mirrors, got her signed off for the inspection and walked into the DMV and walked out with my plate! :cry:

Expanded horizons, here I come! :cry:

Hi Jeff! You ready to go Ocotillian??? It's time! We are going out this weekend to Hidden Valley. Alan just got a new 26' WW. Ti Daddy is getting a new quad. Gonna go check out his new toys! Will ya be there? :cry:

Wow, it's great to hear T-daddy will stay in the sport. Is he gett'n a TRX450R?

Congrats on the plate :cry:

It was good to see you out there.....maybe next time I'll get there when you do...not when your leaving. So, Ocotillo Wells November 11~14th....We thought you were going ThanksGiving.....well maybe....those dates work better :cry:

It was good to see you out there.....maybe next time I'll get there when you do...not when your leaving. So, Ocotillo Wells November 11~14th....We thought you were going ThanksGiving.....well maybe....those dates work better :cry:

how was your ride bruce???? did you guys make it over to the sand dunes - the wind really picked up on are way out :cry:

jeff :cry:

I am working on getting my 2001 650r street sane, I have ordered the e-line kit and have been told I need to go to the CHP office and have the inspection, any suggestions so I can pass the first time, and did you register as as specialty vehicle at the DMV or regular? Can you e-mail me at hill5150@sbcglobal.net.Thanks I am In Ca.Ride Red.

I am working on getting my 2001 650r street sane, I have ordered the e-line kit and have been told I need to go to the CHP office and have the inspection, any suggestions so I can pass the first time, and did you register as as specialty vehicle at the DMV or regular? Can you e-mail me at hill5150@sbcglobal.net.Thanks I am In Ca.Ride Red.

Done! :cry:

so when we all going dual sporting?!

Maybe take in Mike's Sky Ranch tacos for lunch??? :cry:

Hi guys,

I ended up getting a Suzuki Quadsport 400 as I am staying on 4 wheels. It is set up by Alba with all the doodads. Full exhaust , jetting , K&N etc. I then spent $2k on extended A-Arms, Elka shocks, and a WER stabilizer for the neck and stability. I looked at the TRX450 as I am really a Honda guy, but the electric start and reverse sold me on the Suzuki. I did get a bigger Warrior to haul stuff and went to Ocotillo this past weekend. When I got in Tule wash headed towards Salton Sea from Pumkin Patch, I opened things up and the rush comes back (along with the s**t eating grin). With the suspension, things are plush and stable. It is not the same as a 650 at 90 mph but it is better than a wheel chair at 3mph. I will be out there Thanksgiving in the usual spot (the next valley past Hidden Valley) - come on out! Jeff let me know when you are going out in your Warrior - I owe you a camel back full of water and a couple of beers.

T-Diddy

Jeff let me know when you are going out in your Warrior

the plan is nov 11 - 14 :cry: when it gets closer i will post the details :cry:

jeff :cry:

Hi guys,

I ended up getting a Suzuki Quadsport 400 as I am staying on 4 wheels. It is set up by Alba with all the doodads. Full exhaust , jetting , K&N etc. I then spent $2k on extended A-Arms, Elka shocks, and a WER stabilizer for the neck and stability. I looked at the TRX450 as I am really a Honda guy, but the electric start and reverse sold me on the Suzuki. I did get a bigger Warrior to haul stuff and went to Ocotillo this past weekend. When I got in Tule wash headed towards Salton Sea from Pumkin Patch, I opened things up and the rush comes back (along with the s**t eating grin). With the suspension, things are plush and stable. It is not the same as a 650 at 90 mph but it is better than a wheel chair at 3mph. I will be out there Thanksgiving in the usual spot (the next valley past Hidden Valley) - come on out! Jeff let me know when you are going out in your Warrior - I owe you a camel back full of water and a couple of beers.

T-Diddy

Welcome back my friend! The Return Of Ti Diddy! :cry: :cry: :cry: