Got My Plate Today!

Got the Dakar Kit, 606's, Acerbie Mirrors , got her signed off for the inspection and walked into the DMV and walked out with my plate! :cry:

Expanded horizons, here I come! :cry:

sweeeeet :cry:

Hi Jeff! You ready to go Ocotillian??? It's time! We are going out this weekend to Hidden Valley. Alan just got a new 26' WW. Ti Daddy is getting a new quad. Gonna go check out his new toys! Will ya be there? :cry:

Wow, it's great to hear T-daddy will stay in the sport. Is he gett'n a TRX450R?

Congrats on the plate :cry:

Awesome dude!

The day I finally got my plate, I howled at the moon!!! :cry: :cry:

It was good to see you out there.....maybe next time I'll get there when you do...not when your leaving. So, Ocotillo Wells November 11~14th....We thought you were going ThanksGiving.....well maybe....those dates work better :cry:

It was good to see you out there.....maybe next time I'll get there when you do...not when your leaving. So, Ocotillo Wells November 11~14th....We thought you were going ThanksGiving.....well maybe....those dates work better :cry:

how was your ride bruce???? did you guys make it over to the sand dunes - the wind really picked up on are way out :cry:

jeff :cry:

I am working on getting my 2001 650r street sane, I have ordered the e-line kit and have been told I need to go to the CHP office and have the inspection, any suggestions so I can pass the first time, and did you register as as specialty vehicle at the DMV or regular? Can you e-mail me at hill5150@sbcglobal.net.Thanks I am In Ca.Ride Red.

I am working on getting my 2001 650r street sane, I have ordered the e-line kit and have been told I need to go to the CHP office and have the inspection, any suggestions so I can pass the first time, and did you register as as specialty vehicle at the DMV or regular? Can you e-mail me at hill5150@sbcglobal.net.Thanks I am In Ca.Ride Red.

Done! :cry:

so when we all going dual sporting?!

so when we all going dual sporting?!

Maybe take in Mike's Sky Ranch tacos for lunch??? :cry:

dinner in La Paz?!

Hi guys,

I ended up getting a Suzuki Quadsport 400 as I am staying on 4 wheels. It is set up by Alba with all the doodads. Full exhaust , jetting , K&N etc. I then spent $2k on extended A-Arms, Elka shocks, and a WER stabilizer for the neck and stability. I looked at the TRX450 as I am really a Honda guy, but the electric start and reverse sold me on the Suzuki. I did get a bigger Warrior to haul stuff and went to Ocotillo this past weekend. When I got in Tule wash headed towards Salton Sea from Pumkin Patch, I opened things up and the rush comes back (along with the s**t eating grin). With the suspension, things are plush and stable. It is not the same as a 650 at 90 mph but it is better than a wheel chair at 3mph. I will be out there Thanksgiving in the usual spot (the next valley past Hidden Valley) - come on out! Jeff let me know when you are going out in your Warrior - I owe you a camel back full of water and a couple of beers.

T-Diddy

Congrats to Rokkatt for getting your plate!

Huge congrats to TD!! :cry: Glad you are doing well.

Jeff let me know when you are going out in your Warrior

the plan is nov 11 - 14 :cry: when it gets closer i will post the details :cry:

jeff :cry:

dinner in La Paz?!

Shooters in Cabo?!

Hi guys,

I ended up getting a Suzuki Quadsport 400 as I am staying on 4 wheels. It is set up by Alba with all the doodads. Full exhaust , jetting , K&N etc. I then spent $2k on extended A-Arms, Elka shocks, and a WER stabilizer for the neck and stability. I looked at the TRX450 as I am really a Honda guy, but the electric start and reverse sold me on the Suzuki. I did get a bigger Warrior to haul stuff and went to Ocotillo this past weekend. When I got in Tule wash headed towards Salton Sea from Pumkin Patch, I opened things up and the rush comes back (along with the s**t eating grin). With the suspension, things are plush and stable. It is not the same as a 650 at 90 mph but it is better than a wheel chair at 3mph. I will be out there Thanksgiving in the usual spot (the next valley past Hidden Valley) - come on out! Jeff let me know when you are going out in your Warrior - I owe you a camel back full of water and a couple of beers.

T-Diddy

Welcome back my friend! The Return Of Ti Diddy! :cry: :cry: :cry:

lap dances at the Mermaid?!

Draw the curtain at Lord Blacks?