HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terrain Rider 4z

Thanks Guys

9 posts in this topic

I just wanted to thank everyone that frequents this forum for their adult behavior. It seems that every other forum on this board has to put up with the product of a close-knit backwoods family relationship (family limb, not a family tree :) . Everyone on here seems to be mentally stable and have one thing in mind, riding. Guess it goes to show that the level-headed people know a good bike when they see one.

Thanks again,

Ryan Forsberg

Careful now there, who are you calling an adult :)

No one has ever accused me of that before!!

Is 15 close enough to be considered as an adult? Didn't think so, well in that case...Nah Nah YOU can't catch ME... :)

Thanks!! Without the help from this site, my XR would probably still be stock & I wouldn't have had a clue...it's all about passion for riding & an ability to share & pass that on to others...T.T. rocks the house!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with a stock XR, but there is always room to grow. Mine is pretty much stock, most mods are for protection. Except for the stock baffle, XR's are great. :)