HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SLO_Rider

What did you pay for your '05 450? ***Update- New Pic***

24 posts in this topic

I'm looking at a new '05 to buy and have been quoted $6400 OTD. Is this a good price or should I still keep looking?

I just got an 04 for $4000

-scoot

For a new one? If so that's a great price. Where from?

Try LA Cycle or just call them during bus hrs at 310/677-0900. I've had good luck buying from them and using their OTD $$ to bargin with others :cry:

yes you bet you can be buying them at a better price than that! OH, crap you live in CA - sorry no dealer there will budge.....you all get bent over by those dealers! :cry: You must look out of your state - you should be able to find 5500-5800 OTD...range as that is what volume dealers in other areas sell for. :cry:

I just checked out Motorcycle Brokers (which have always had the lowest prices) and after adding in shipping and a California title the price would be $6198. The dealer is throwing $200 worth of gear, so their price is not bad at all! :cry: :cry:

I just called LA Cycle/Yamaha, $6400.00 OTD. In two of our last 3 bike purchases, I was only able to use their quote to get the local guy down by $100.00, but I was in and out of LA Cycle in 20 mins compared to about an hour and a half.

just curious, did you talk the dealer down frmo the earlier price you quoted?

(FYI, I just bought a 2004 YZ for $4000 OTD.) I am seeing them at the dealer for as low as $4999 plus tax/title/lic/gas/girlfriend/profit/limo ride/etc...

just curious, did you talk the dealer down frmo the earlier price you quoted?

(FYI, I just bought a 2004 YZ for $4000 OTD.) I am seeing them at the dealer for as low as $4999 plus tax/title/lic/gas/girlfriend/profit/limo ride/etc...

I got it for the price I said before. The new "BOLD" graphics alone are worth the extra $ :cry: LOL

I could of gotten an '04 for a lot cheeper, but what the hell you only live once :cry: :cry: :cry:

sounds like you are in the same situation I am in, I have a 2000 yz426 and a new 2004 yz450. I must get rid of the 2000 soon. What are you going to do with your 2002?

-scooter