What did you pay for your '05 450? ***Update- New Pic***

I'm looking at a new '05 to buy and have been quoted $6400 OTD. Is this a good price or should I still keep looking?

I just got an 04 for $4000

-scoot

I just got an 04 for $4000

-scoot

For a new one? If so that's a great price. Where from?

Try LA Cycle or just call them during bus hrs at 310/677-0900. I've had good luck buying from them and using their OTD $$ to bargin with others :cry:

$6,000.00 plus sales tax

$6400 OTD in August when they first hit the streets.

yes you bet you can be buying them at a better price than that! OH, crap you live in CA - sorry no dealer there will budge.....you all get bent over by those dealers! :cry: You must look out of your state - you should be able to find 5500-5800 OTD...range as that is what volume dealers in other areas sell for. :cry:

$5900 plus tax for the first one the dealer got.

In Cali after sales tax that is only less than $15 differance.

I paid 6400 OTD also that isn't bad. You might get a better price if you know people at yamaha or other shops.

I just checked out Motorcycle Brokers (which have always had the lowest prices) and after adding in shipping and a California title the price would be $6198. The dealer is throwing $200 worth of gear, so their price is not bad at all! :cry: :cry:

I just called LA Cycle/Yamaha, $6400.00 OTD. In two of our last 3 bike purchases, I was only able to use their quote to get the local guy down by $100.00, but I was in and out of LA Cycle in 20 mins compared to about an hour and a half.

I got 3,500.00 for my 03 and paid 5,899.00 for my 05! :cry:

Good Job :cry:

Thanks for all the imput guys, I'm heading to my dealer to pick up my new ride :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::lol:

Is that $5899.00 out the door, after taxes, setups, dealer profit, etc?

Well here is the new addition to our home! So bright and shiny :cry:Yz450.JPG

just curious, did you talk the dealer down frmo the earlier price you quoted?

(FYI, I just bought a 2004 YZ for $4000 OTD.) I am seeing them at the dealer for as low as $4999 plus tax/title/lic/gas/girlfriend/profit/limo ride/etc...

just curious, did you talk the dealer down frmo the earlier price you quoted?

(FYI, I just bought a 2004 YZ for $4000 OTD.) I am seeing them at the dealer for as low as $4999 plus tax/title/lic/gas/girlfriend/profit/limo ride/etc...

I got it for the price I said before. The new "BOLD" graphics alone are worth the extra $ :cry: LOL

I could of gotten an '04 for a lot cheeper, but what the hell you only live once :cry: :cry: :cry:

sounds like you are in the same situation I am in, I have a 2000 yz426 and a new 2004 yz450. I must get rid of the 2000 soon. What are you going to do with your 2002?

-scooter