05 yz450 tripple clamps

I am purchasing a 05 yz 450 when they are available to me and I want to make my own tripple clamps. I work at a yamaha dealer and have access to a 04 yz450 for parts duplication, but need to know if the 05 and 04 tripple clamps are identical. ie, same part #. I hate the fact that the top clamps are a fixed mount for the bars. ?

Sky,

While your at it, make a four post rubber mounted top clamp that will take a Scott's dampener as well. ?

I'm getting a RG3 for my YZ, and have been looking into a front fender mount kit for the Scotts.

I'm sure you could make a lot of extra $$$.

Cheers,

Just to continue the "if you make it, I'll buy it" idea.

Make a Scott's mount for the Pro-Taper Rubber Mounted clamps as well. The angled bolt design on the bar hold down clamps is something Scott's hasn't made a mount to fit.

I'll pay you good $$$ to make one and I'm sure others would too.

Just wanted to mention something on the Scotts/ RG3 thing. The clamp from their triple clamp does in fact match the RG3 (old ones) hole alignment. Scotts has a specification on their website. I have it bolted to my 250 right now. That's correct a RG3 upper triple with a Scotts dampner on it. BUT before everyone get's all wet, the area where there is a problem is the two mounts closest to the rider on each side hit the pin for the damper when turned. RG3's have such a wide spread on the bar mounts that the turing radius is affected. Now I grinded mine. I would not recommend it long term, but I have a race this weekend ?