HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bamster

Linkage bearing numbers?

5 posts in this topic

Does anybody have their old linkage bearing laying around?

If you do could you give me the numbers off the outer part of the race or off the box of your new berings?

I'm going to see if I can get them cheaper at a bearing store rather than the dealer. I woukd like the numbers in case I have to order them and don't want my bike sitting there apart during prime riding season.

Thanks Scott

try reading the "linkage bearings" theme and no you wont be eble to get those in bearing store without modification ; )

Check the All Balls linkage bearing kit ($125.00 cdn). They include : the lower schock needle bearing assly. in their kit, and all the other parts to rebuild the linkage. The swing arm bearing kit is sold separately.

Just for the lower shock bearing the dealer :cry: was asking $80.00 cdn !!! So the All Balls option sounds good.

Preventive maintenance is the key to the longevity of these bearings. TLC is a must. :cry: