Super Motard

I want to know why in the hell if we are all loving and talking about how great our YZ450f is how come they can't finish in the top 8. All the honda 's and ktm's are dominating this class! I think that the yamaha motor is far and away better than the honda. So why can't the factory get some riders to win? They are making us look bad! Anybody got a good answer for this? :cry:

IHMO, the answer is that Yamaha (in all it's glory) is not spending big factory $$ like Honda / KTM / Husqvarna.

They should get some talent and put at least one bike in the top 5 every race, but when that will happen, who knows. :cry:

I want to know why in the hell if we are all loving and talking about how great our YZ450f is how come they can't finish in the top 8. All the honda 's and ktm's are dominating this class! I think that the yamaha motor is far and away better than the honda. So why can't the factory get some riders to win? They are making us look bad! Anybody got a good answer for this? :cry:

Doug Henry had no problem getting his Yamaha SM on the podium last season. Given that his was a fairly small team and basically a hard working privateer effort with next to no budget it's says a lot for how good the bike worked, or how good Doug is. :cry: