The new 450 is alot better!

i have an orv sticker if thats what you mean then full coverage insurence lol yeah anything happens i guess i pay $500 and get a new bike i guess thats not to bad id just be worryed if they hired cops and stuff because im not a good liar

The insurance company will depreciate the bike. It's not just a simple $500 and a new bike in the works.

Next time finance it thru yamaha. They always have killer financing with no clause requiring insurance. That lets you get progressive's insurance for theft. It's cheaper than full coverage.

you seem to know alot yz250f_rider. i wanna refinance my bike so i dont have to pay the insurence well full coverage do you or anyone else know if i can refinance through yamaha? i owe about 4800 pm me or just post anyone thanks :cry:

the yammie card is like a sears credit card, only good for purchases there. About the best you could do is trade it in.

Or get a 2nd mortgage line of credit... that's how I buy all my bikes. No insurance needed and the interest is tax deductable :cry:

yeah dont really wanna go through all that again but 240 a month for payment and insurence is a crap load of money

Or get a 2nd mortgage line of credit... that's how I buy all my bikes. No insurance needed and the interest is tax deductable :cry:

say that quietly, you cant do that legally. :cry:

how do i get a 2nd line of credit?

He's talking about getting a second mortgage on a house.

im 2 young to know anything about that :cry: