HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ga426owner

What is a used 03 YZF450 worth or selling for?

4 posts in this topic

i'm not much help but... I just traded a 94 and 97 RM, both 125's for an 03 yz450f. trade in value was something like 800 and 1300. Hope this helps.

i'm not much help but... I just traded a 94 and 97 RM, both 125's for an 03 yz450f. trade in value was something like 800 and 1300. Hope this helps.

yikes :jawdrop:if that is all the bottom has dropped completely out of these.....I hope you are wrong (but you did get a kicken deal) :cry:

This probably wasn't normal. Me and the guy both knew who was getting the better end of the deal. If i remember right, the yz450f blue booked for something like 4800. I had two bikes, he wanted two. I wanted a thumper, he had one. He didn't have any cash so that's how/why the deal was made. Please dont base anything off this deal, wouldn't want to give you a false impression of the value. Sorry if there was any confusion man.