HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scooter426

Looking to buy a 2004 yz450 for $4100, need advice

3 posts in this topic

a guy in WA is selling a like new 2004 yz450 for $4100. seems like a deal. It has a new 50T rear sprocket and flywheel weight added (8oz). Other than that, it looks stock and mint (only 4 rides claimed). Is this a good price?

KELLY BLUE BOOK HAS THE TRADE IN PRICE AT AROUND 3500 AND RETAIL AT AROUND 4500. I FOUND MY 03 EARLIER THIS YEAR FOR 3300 IN ALMOST NEW CONDITION THE PRICE SOUNDS NORMAL FOR A DEALER BUT YOU SHOULD TRY TO TALK HIM DOWN A COUPLE HUNDRED. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND, JUST SHOP AROUND BEFORE YOU BUY. BY THE WAY I'VE HAD MINE FOR 5 MONTHS AND LOVE THE POWER IT HAS IT'S UNLIKE ANNY OTHER BIKE I'VE OWNED.

thx, I have a 2000 426 and have ridden the new 450s at the track and have been quite impressed. I wish it had a 5 speed tho!