2000 TTR 125L for sale

Sons bike, like new, never raced. $2300.

If anyone here buys this bike and would like to trade the stock seat, could you please let me know? My girlfriend bought a TTR125L from another board member here and she loves it, however, he had put a GUTS Racing seat with gripper cover and tall seat foam on it and she is too short for it.

------------------

'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I never ride it so you should buy it...)

'99 YZ400F 'cause thumpers rule and two strokes drool!

'02 Honda CR450F - Coming in October!!!

We are interested in trading the wifes stock TTR-125L seat combo for the one you have. Send me a E-mail with contact info when you have time.

My E-mail is George.Lambert@epa.state.il.us

Ok, check your mail! :)

------------------

I am also interested in trading stock seat foam for the taller foam. My wife is a touch to tall for the stock setup.Ours is a 2001 model and has about 5 miles on it.. I can only hope that I am not to late........ :)

call 800-944-4557 if interested...

------------------

'91 DR350, '01 TTR 125L(wifes) 2000 DRZ E

IMS 4.2gal tank, DSP frame protectors, DSP fork guards, Acerbis DHH Light, Renthal Bars, Yosh slip-on, Topeak computer setup, 13 front sprocket, WER Skidplate, Thumper Racing Radiator braces/guards, Moose Handguards with Deflectors, WER Steering stabilizer, Need suspension done...and many more to come.... Where is the kickstart on this thing....

Ok, I'll give you a call tomorrow morning, the other deal with Cobra2go isn't going to work out.

------------------