How old are we all?

Wow!!

100 posts,

:):D:D:D

This thread is getting to be pretty old too.

I'm 20 and just getting started.

42 going on 62 on bad days; 42 going on 22 on good days. God willing I'll be riding 'til at least the age - in years(chronologically - not mentally)- of the number of this reply. Happy Thanksgiving you guys! :D:)

I'm 38. Anyone ride thru the winter in the NorthEast? What do you wear to stay warm???

Im at the ripe old age of 17. Bought my new blue beast with paper route money!

Well I've gotta pitch my 2-cents in:

I'm 32 and nothin's shot but the gut - too much beer drinking between rides I guess...

How about 41!

I can whip all of you on a MotoX track that is real smooth and kinda short and only one lap, cause I am only sixty-five and getting faster every day. But that is my opinion.

[This message has been edited by Ol'89r (edited 11-26-2000).]

Citizen Kane.

I'm 56 and I will take you on. That is if you shorten the race to half a lap.

Old age and treachery, sumthin, sumthin, can't remember the rest!

Ol'89r

Citizen Kane.

I'm 56 and I will take you on. That is if you shorten the race to half a lap.

Sorry for the double post.

"Old age and treachery, sumthin, sumthin, can't remember the rest!"

Ol'89r

[This message has been edited by Ol'89r (edited 11-26-2000).]

Hello there Ol'89r, if you would start my ol thumper for me and point me in the right diection, I will accept that challange. Is it one down and four up or do I have it backwards?

Thirty Eight!

------------------

Dan in Washington

2000 WR400F

42 & Faster than ever.Picking up my 2000 WR 400 in APRIL.Can't wait to roost in the rockies.

Citizen Kane.

No problem. I know we can start it. If there is a big hill near by and if you will help me push it to the top, we will get it started. Then we can go and...ahhh...???

Now, what the heck were we talking about????

OL'89R

Hello again Ol'89r

Looking at your profile, I see you work in a fab shop Carona. Well shucks, I also worked in a fab shop in Carona back in the 70's. Also, I was a part of ProTec, working with their fourstroke program in the late 70's thru mid 80's. I have heard of Performance, but not quite sure of the product.

This contest sounds like to much work,lets just have a beer together.

Let's see @ the time this thread started I was 29. Now I'll be thirty-one dec. nine hope the ol'bod holds together another twenty can't wait to see what the bikes will be like in the year 2020 :)

38 and don't heal as fast as I use to when my wr400 bullies me around!

39 and powered up by the new breed of 4 stroke bikes!

imaniswunundredaneleventytwelve....

peace