HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yamadog68

Favorite tracks So CAL

9 posts in this topic

There seems to be a lot of fellow SoCal riders in this forum. What are your favorite tracks? I I love Elsinore, but am burned out on it, need to get in to some different tracks. Also, Let's see some other track pics out of state!

PS Elsinore is starting a pretty nice series next week. I think Realsports is putting it on :cry:

Try cahuilla mx park!!You will love it.......Although, there is a guy there that thinks he's in charge! He is a grumpy old JACK A*@.....and I aint a kidding. The guy will yell at you for anything. The guy needs to retire and be a door greeter at wallmart.... :cry:

You mean he's NOT in charge?? The things you learn on ThumperTalk!

I don't think WalMart is ready for that.

Maybe your right!! Possibly the 99 Cent store would hire him part time... :cry: I would love to see that guy on then track, maybe the two of us could give him a hay bail sandwich!! :cry: :cry:

The old comp park track used to be a favorite. If your hitting elsinore there is still a couple tracks pretty close to that. If I remember right Starwest and Perris are fairly close.