HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedThunder

WB E-Series: pro meg vs. s-bend

2 posts in this topic

Of those who have an E-Series, which one did you get? I only thought

they made the s-bend for the 650, but I saw today in the WB catalog

that they make the pro meg too. Kinda sparked my interest in getting

one a little more.

Also, if anybody had read the pipe shootout that DIRT BIKE did a while ago, which E-Series was it that they tested?

Thanks!

I believe it was the S-bend e series tested in the pipe comparison. The S looked like it had the best torque but was close to stock (uncorked) or slightly over for max hp. Some of the pipes had a little more on top but didn't help the low end as much as the S. I don't know personally because I uncorked and installed the S before riding (12 discs; but.. it feels super. Ear plugs are a must. Mine is "street legal" and I'm waiting to get stopped for noise but so far I've passed by 3 police cruisers without being noticed. I try to ride in "quite mode" on the street. There are lots of Harley neighbors around that make a bunch more noise so I'm not too worried.