HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sean_McCutcheon

Trophies

6 posts in this topic

I just started racing motocross this year and have accumulated a lot of trophies and have no clue what to do with them. I would like to set something up in the garage. Does anybody have any ideas or pictures of where you put your trophies?

Move up to a money class put the trophy's in a box or just keep the nicest and best ones out for display. I have plaque hanging on my wall in my office.

If you want to make a kid VERY happy, give them away to the little ones at the track after you win them. A fellow vet rider once gave his 1st place trophy to my 6 year old son, you should have seen the excitement and joy on his face, Priceless! My son had made a comment about how cool his trophy was, the guy then handed it him and said "here you go, it’s yours now". Now how COOL is that! :cry::cry:

"You should keep all of your trophies....that way your kids will have something to remember you by as they drive to the dump"

......Jody Weisel