Blistered hands

2 weeks ago I road two days in a row with no problem on my hands. The suspension was too soft, I kept bottoming. I had it valved and sub tanks installed. I'm not bottoming anymore but it seems alittle rough going through the brakeing bumps and woops< I guess anything small. My hands are badly blistered after a day and a half of riding at the same track. Can anyone steer me in the direction of a solution?

Thanks

Where some Gloves :cry: If you are make sure you have the right amount of sag, then if its still not smooth adjust your forks compression or rebound.

Where some Gloves :cry: If you are make sure you have the right amount of sag, then if its still not smooth adjust your forks compression or rebound.

Did they replace the fork valves or revalve your orig. ones? And what info did you give to the person who did the revalve? Such as rider weight & ability. If adjusting out the compression don't help, I would talk to the person who did your revalve. If the revalve is done right w/the correct info it should feel plush on the small stuff & only bottom once in a while, such as over jumping & flat landings. I do not know your ridding ability, is it possiable you had a case of the death grip? I may be way off, but hope this helps!

Silk glove liners. Keeps blisters away, hands stay cool in the summer, warm in the winter. :cry:

What kind of grips do you use??

I'm not sure of the name but they have a softer compound in the middle.

Moose Kevlar Glove Liners! No blisters at all when wearing these in my glves! :cry:

I find that blistering is usually caused from gripping too tight. I have used soft compound and now use hard compound Renthal grips(yes really I do) and I rarely ever get blisters...