HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shawbridge Husky

XR 750 TWIN?

7 posts in this topic

A good freind of mine is a BIG XR fan. He asked me to post this for him as he is interested in any information available on a 750 Twin XR if such a thing exsists. ( new to me ) He claims there is one!

One of the Doublewide Mags has a fake picture of a 750 V-twin Quad on there April cover.

April fools :)

I may be out of my league, but the only XR 750 that I know of is a Harley Davidson. The XR 750 is the V-twin engine of choice for the world of flattrack racing!

Yeah, he mentioned that it was some type of Paris-Dakar bike! Must be a one off or something. He said he would buy one if he could find it. He may have a long wait.

Thanks anyhow for the info. I'll let hime know he's dreaming and will suggest to stick with an AFFORDABLE production bike! :)