HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
v-pracer

Any cool mountain trails in New Mexico/Colorado

5 posts in this topic

A group of people from Houston & Austin, TX are looking for good riding trails in the mountains. Trip will be sometime this summer and we will bring the kids that range from 7 -15 yrs old. Anyone know of some good locations, trails, hotels, anything??? Any web sites with good info?

Thanks

1995 XR 600

2000 TTR 90

1999 PW 50

Cloadcroft NM has some really nice trails, although some would be a little advanced for the younger kids. When I went we just camped out. There should be some lodging availible in Cloudcroft. Come on NM guys lets hear from you

A zillion ?? miles of trails in Colorado, especially near Durango/Silverton/Ouray/Teluride/Montrose/Gunnison

I can only speak for these areas, since that is where I've been. Beware, you will need to ReJet for the altitude and you will get wet, Afternoon T showers.

Bob J

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Bob J ]

Thanks for the advice. I think Lincoln National Park in New Mexico might get the nood. Seems like a little trail for everyone.