HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best HP Increasing pipe for a 426.?

12 posts in this topic

It isn't necessarily the pipe that makes the most power that is going to be the best. The way it makes the power and when is what you want to look for. Do you want a low end pipe or top end pipe?

Thunder Alley is defiently the hands down, best bang for the buck for most riders(most MX tracks, trails, etc)...then Jemco makes ALOT more top end, but i can only see it benficial for REALLY fast MX tracks or flattrack...i would much rather have a strong low-mid with a good top end for MX.

looks like its going to be the thunder alley. i read that the stock header is a good match for the TA, but is there any other header out there that is better. oh, ive also wrapped my stock header with exhaust wrap which did seem to make a lil difference with it running a lil cooler. plus with the wrap bein black it looks good with the black plastics.

oh yeah, where can i buy a jemco, not saying im going to get one but i couldnt find out where to get one. thanks again to everyone for all the help.