HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian_Heath

Windshields for xr600 ???

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a windshield for a XR 600? Probably going to be a "bolt on to fork and handlebar type" national cycle or some other brand. Need it for long trips like down to South America, high mileage long days. Thank you for your replies, I really appreciate them. My e-mail is "brianheathdean@hotmail.com"

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Heath ]

Boy they are hard to find been looking for one myself my buddies have them on their xl600's they came off and old three wheeler ????

hey, you might want to look at africangueens,de/ they have a nice fairing , a little pricey but might be what you need..........

Hey Guys who are interested, National cycle does have a windshield that will fit, I think. Their internet site is not the greatest but a shop here in Colorado had one. The shield looks like it will work perfect, but I don't know about the brackets. They have two kinds, deflector and street. The street is a lil bigger and has four brackets instead of two like the deflector. It will be a little while but I will let you know how it turns out.

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Heath ]

Hey Guys who are interested, National cycle does have a windshield that will fit, I think. Their internet site is not the greatest but a shop here in Colorado had one. The shield looks like it will work perfect, but I don't know about the brackets. They have two kinds, deflector and street. The street is a lil bigger and has four brackets instead of two like the deflector. It will be a little while but I will let you know how it turns out.