HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SPDFRK450

Stock Jetting

4 posts in this topic

Does anybody know of any websites that I can go to that displays what the stock jetting for the WR's is? I found one on FMF racing.com but thats their recommendation. I want to know my starting point without pulling my carb to pieces

Need more info. What year/size of bike? Do you have any mods? My 04 stock jetting was a #160 Main, #42 Pilot, #70 Pilot Air Jet, #60 Leak Jet, I think a #52 starter jet. You can look at parts microfiche at the yamaha website but they list a couple sizes for some of the jets.

I may be wrong, but take a look in the back of your Yamaha manual, I recall all the stock sizes being in there for all models (US, Euro & Oz/NZ).

I'll check later 4 ya!

page 2-8 of the owner's manual

funny - my '04 has different stock jetting than treebark. i've got a 165 main and a 45 pilot.