HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joe_moto

Edelbrock pumper carb

5 posts in this topic

Just put my pumper carb on and this carb rips!!!this carb comes with everything you need to install it. here`s the address to order , Barnums Pro Products, 2525 Marco Rd. Phelan, Ca. 92371. Phone# 706-868-8097 Denise and Rob are very nice people to work with.

I installed mine tonight and the BRP started right up! will test ride tomorrow. Instant response off idle. Should be a blast!

Thump on!

Originally posted by nvccsup:

I installed mine tonight and the BRP started right up! will test ride tomorrow..

Looking forward to also hearing your comments on this.

I've been out riding for the last 4 days and really appreciate how easy my XR starts hot/cold or when dumped and the throttle response is excellent. I went over to another camp site a few nights ago to check out another toy box trailer and noticed there was a XR650R in the group. We got to talking about various things including bikes and I let the other XR650R rider take mine for a spin to see if he noticed anything different. To make a long story short, he now wants an Edelbrock pumper.

If anyone here wants a special price from Barnums Pro Products, just call or email them and tell them you want "Susan's Edelbrock deal" and they'll give you a special price. "Susan" is their code word right now for the temporary discount they are offering. You can email them directly at barnums_pro@yahoo.com or contact them via the information already posted above.