Good place to get a radiator

I had a jackass in a Chrysler run me off the road today ... into a guardrail at 40, the bike is a perfect charm except for the left radiator, which has a sizeable gash in it. Where's the best place to get a new/used radiator so I can get the beast back up and running and out hunting Chryslers.

Dave

Check ebay, you weren't specific about the model/year. There is a current auction for YZ/WR 450 radiators (about a day left). Hope you didn't get skinned from the crash. Good luck.

Cheers,

Chuck :cry:

Whoops ... 2000 WR400 is what I'm looking for. eBay looked slim at the moment, but I'm sure one will pop up there eventually.

I have used Mylers a couple of times and I have a couple of friends who have used them too. Quick turnaround, good pricing compared to new and they have been able to work miracles on some junk I've sent them.

http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/

Cool ... I think I'll put a bid in on those. I email Mylers as well and he said he could fix it no sweat, so I think I'll do both and keep one as a spare, or just drop the eBay one if the bidding goes above Mylers price.

Does anyone use radiator braces/guards? Are they worth the $50 - 80 for a set?

Dave