HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wayneoXCF

Wanted: YZF tank/seat for 2001 WR426

8 posts in this topic

Guys, If anyone has a YZ seat/or tank they need to get rid of, or know someone who has either, please email me or post. Thanks!

I would suggest a SDG YZ Seat.It is a complete seat, has gripper material on top, and only cost a little more that a seat cover. You can't go wrong.

------------------

2001 YR 426, YZ# Plate, YZ Fender, YZ pipe, YZ Tank, SDG YZ Seat, 13/50 Gearing, Pro-Taper Bars, TAG Triple Clamp, Moose Handguards, Maier Frameguards, Throttle Stop Trimmed, Air Box Lid Removed, Gray Wire Mod.

Wayneo426

I have a YZ Tank and seat that I am willing to sell. I am selling my WR and the buyer doesn't want it. Make me and offer. As best as I can remember, the tank sells for over $200. I know I paid $125 for the seat. Both are in good condition. Make me an offer.

hitorque67@msn.com

Michael

Not that I can tell. I mostly ride in the woods but even before the mod. I really didn't have a problem at mid range. She has been strong from the bottom all the way to the top.

------------------

2001 YR 426, YZ# Plate, YZ Fender, YZ pipe, YZ Tank, SDG YZ Seat, 13/50 Gearing, Pro-Taper Bars, TAG Triple Clamp, Moose Handguards, Maier Frameguards, Throttle Stop Trimmed, Air Box Lid Removed, Gray Wire Mod.

I second 696's recommendation for the SDG seat. It's very well made and for ~$80 you can't go wrong.

For anyone interested in a tank, I have a brand new (never even had gas in it) IMS 3.2 gallon tank for $130 plus shipping (they sell for $199 - I believe). The tanks were on backorder for about 2 months when I ordered it so I ordered a Clarke tank as well. Both are fine tanks but the Clarke got here first. The IMS comes complete with cap and petcock.

Chris, I think I am just going to go for the Clarke they go fo $155.00 new. And you don't have to do the pegcock thing.

I might get an SDG and a Graphix kit with seat cover, I don't like the black.

Does the blue Clarke match the color ok?