Sorry fella's I just had too...-Now with Ride Report!!!!!

I will. Right now I am nervous. Dont tell anyone but I have never owned a 2-stroke. Well I had an 89 RM 250 that I rode 1 time on the track and fell in love with MX and bought my 400 so I am pretty scared right now but we'll see.

Well there are 2 words to describe this bike...Scary Fast!!! It hits soo hard its unreal. It's a very fast bike. I even considered pulling the TPS on it. I did back it off a tooth on the rear. It comes stock with 14/50 gearing. The handling on it was very impressive the 05 suspension is killer. I can't say enough about how light it feels in the air. It feels lighter than my 250F. In actuality it probably is too. There is a slight vibration from the frame but I put on some tags and a Matrix rubber clamp and that seems to help alot. But it is a 2-stroke. Anyway its very fun. I am racing my first race on it tommorow so we'll see how it goes. It's really wierd though now because I have to remember to let off the gas sooner going over jumps or my front end gets really high.

You gotta give yourself a few months to get used to it. Welcome to the club ?

Well there are 2 words to describe this bike...Scary Fast!!! It hits soo hard its unreal. It's a very fast bike. I even considered pulling the TPS on it. I did back it off a tooth on the rear. It comes stock with 14/50 gearing. The handling on it was very impressive the 05 suspension is killer. I can't say enough about how light it feels in the air. It feels lighter than my 250F. In actuality it probably is too. There is a slight vibration from the frame but I put on some tags and a Matrix rubber clamp and that seems to help alot. But it is a 2-stroke. Anyway its very fun. I am racing my first race on it tommorow so we'll see how it goes. It's really wierd though now because I have to remember to let off the gas sooner going over jumps or my front end gets really high.

Yea now that I have a race under my belt on it I am alot more comfortable. We have alot sandy tracks here so we get alot of whooped out straight aways. This bike is amazing through them. It wheelies so easy compared to my 4-strokes. I love it.

Gonz, you must have noticed how much it burns fuel - like a pig! Have you leaned down the jetting, should it be considered? We ran out of gas already 3 times with it on sandy soft tracks. Anyway, I am seriously considering one for myself too for nxt spring, now that my son burns premix too. Lookin forward to your new race reports!