rear tail light

You can buy the switch for front and rear brakes and this allows the brake light to work. Take out the stock banjo bolt and throw the swtich in, bleed the brakes and you're done. Took me about 10 minutes to get my brake light up and running. My stuff came with my Baja Kit but you can get them pretty much anywhere. I'm sure TT store has some that'll work for ya' It's slipping my mind what the exact name of it is though, someone will say it thought I'm sure ?

What did you tap into to power the brake filament?

I recently installed a brake light switch. I ran one wire directly to the battery. The other wire was spliced into the yellow wire that goes to the rear bulb. The brake light works when pedal is pressed regardless if engine is running or not. Very simple installation. I have russell speed bleeders so bleeding the brakes was a snap. Good Luck

A fuse in the wire between battery and switch is a very good idea. Otherwise, that's how I wired my rear brake...didn't worry about the front switch. ?

What did you tap into to power the brake filament?

I recently installed a brake light switch. I ran one wire directly to the battery. The other wire was spliced into the yellow wire that goes to the rear bulb. The brake light works when pedal is pressed regardless if engine is running or not. Very simple installation. I have russell speed bleeders so bleeding the brakes was a snap. Good Luck

Use the same power source that runs the running lamp, just "T" off of it, run one wire from the hydraulic brake swith to the "T" and the other end of the switch to the empty wire in the tail lamp. I did it this way so my lights work when they are on, not when they are off. I also replace the tail light bulb with an LED bulb because the stop lamp would pull my headlamp down. Now I dont know if tis an issue on the new 450, but the headlight and tail lights are AC and run on their own lighting coil.