HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gtms34

XR650R Question

8 posts in this topic

I'll be selling my '00 BRP soon. I'm wondering if I should sell it as is or return it to stock and sell the upgrade parts seperate. I know that some of this stuff has to stay on the bike (wheels & suspension) but the rest can come off.

I bought it new in Feb '01. It has all the normal mods, hop up kit, clutch bushing, judder spring, rad cap, T-stat, water wetter,

BJD kit w/rewound stator, skid plate , billet triple clamp, pro tapers, scotts stab, 3.2 & 4.6 gal IMS tanks, panoram, Edelbrock carb, spare CEET graphics & seat cover, SRC fork skins, works connection rad & frame guards, etc.

FYI, the suspension was done by White Bros. and the wheels are Excels with 8ga Buchanon stainless spokes.

What do you think?

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: gtms34 ]

If your going to buy another XR650R, buy it first then take all of your stuff from this and put on the new bike. If your going with a different brand you can keep the Damper , bars etc. If your trading it in, put it back as close to stock as possible. My $.02

$290 + shipping.

If your interested, send me your e-mail and I'll send you the list of all the parts.

Kevin

Yes,

it's the pumper carb and yes the wheels are for sale. I'll send you the list.

Kevin