HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RCH_VisualMedia

Best brake pads?

5 posts in this topic

1)What are the best brake pads you have used?

2)What brand?

3)Carbon vs. Sintered?

Also, I have heard that "CR" style routing can make the brakes feel stronger and fade less. Main reason I ask is, since I have really increased my speed and technique, I need more front brake to slow down and stock setup just doesn't seem to be enough.

Thanks for whatever help you can give me! :thumbsup::devil:

I just replacxed my 2000's OEM for the cheapo WB brand, The fried in two rides.

I am now sporting EBC so I can not really report on that, Just dont by cheapO WB brand :devil:

Carbon vs Sintered, :thumbsup: Toss a Coin really

As far as the CR goes, yes it does, it makes for a better feel IMO.

1)What are the best brake pads you have used?

2)What brand?

3)Carbon vs. Sintered?

Also, I have heard that "CR" style routing can make the brakes feel stronger and fade less. Main reason I ask is, since I have really increased my speed and technique, I need more front brake to slow down and stock setup just doesn't seem to be enough.

Thanks for whatever help you can give me! :thumbsup::awww:

Viper I went through the same thing - the faster you get the worse the thing stops - I went with Braking 's Wave rotor's front and rear - although front is more important and braking's SM-15 or CM-44 pads - this as well as galfer or fastline braided front CR mounted brake cable and fresh Motul brake fluid - these are now the best brakes I have ever used on any bike..period - Lightspeed and DRD make a nice kit for mounting the brakeline CR style... :devil:

Thanks for the help guys! :thumbsup:

I was thinking about the wave rotor myself but wanted to hear how they worked for other people. Going to look into the brake lines and routing.

Also what is the best brake fluid?