JYD is a liar, cheating, nondisclosing prick Please Read

Forget small claims... get him in front of Judge Jewdy for all to see.

What are we going to do about it?

What can we do? I have no reason not to believe what motocrosschump has explained here earlier. Why would he post a title like this if it was not true. People like JYD do not belong here and moderators should ban him. Remember he has not defended himself and that is enough evidence for me.

yep...he should have been banned before he scams another TT'er

Send a registered mail letter to the State Attorney in his state of residence. I would also send a copy to the DA in his town of residence to start. Better Business bureau might be good place to have him put on records.. Keep pix of the damage to the engine. Notifiy ebay right away. If you paid with paypal, notify paypal and tell them you want your money back. I would call the police department in his town also.

Send him a registered mail letter asking to return engine for a refund, so you have that on record also. Finally if he owns a house, call the County Sheriff and have a lean put on his house (if you can). All you have to do, is go back to his town and appears in front of a court Magistrate. Case will probably go to small Claim.

I think MotocrossPunk has moved past this issue. He bought a new RMZ450 and is having major problems with that now.

I think MotocrossPunk has moved past this issue. He bought a new RMZ450 and is having major problems with that now.
He may have moved on with things, but I don't see how that improves JYD's character any.

I agree. I just meant that he's probably either resolved the issue or gave up on it. The guy posting was obviously trying to help, but it's been a while and MXchump seems to have even bigger issues he's dealing with now. As for JYD, that kind of character always has a way of making it's way back around. (reap what you sow, what goes around comes around, etc.)

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277084