REVLOC

Now I don't know the difference between Revloc and the other auto clutches out there, but after riding with the REVLOC owner in the Colorado 500 I am sold. This winter I will be installing a REVLOC auto clutch, and removing the clutch lever and installing the rear brake kit.

Go with the Rekluse...it's less expensive, you don't modify stock parts and everyone that's tried both prefers the Rekluse. And no core charge if you don't want to wait for your's to be machined....because all you do is change out the pressure plate :devil::thumbsup::awww:

Revloc :cry: Colorado 500 :cry:

This was my fourth year riding it. I've had a Revloc for a year and love it. I haven't tried the other auto-clutches. I had Dave at Revloc install a left hand brake kit on my WR450. I like it even better then the clutch.

The EFM clutch is also a great option. It also retains the clutch for those log crossings.

Now I don't know the difference between Revloc and the other auto clutches out there, but after riding with the REVLOC owner in the Colorado 500 I am sold. This winter I will be installing a REVLOC auto clutch, and removing the clutch lever and installing the rear brake kit.

Do yourself a favor and do some searches in the yz4xx and the cr450f forums on auto clutches, and educate yourself some as to the differences, and the feedback from the owners.

My personal bias is towards the rekluse. It is simpler [less parts to wear and tear and go wrong], less expensive, backed by LEGENDARY customer service, and quite frankly is the hottest selling autoclutch out there, for many reasons.