Do you see the world in WR?

DSC00029.jpg

SWEET! Where is that?

all I can see is KTM 450 '04 throwing up water, while my 'ol & trusty WR running strong :thumbsup: (knock on wood for good luck)

1017.jpg

Tounge Mountain, GPNF.

I think that 450EXC needs the external cooling fan and thermostat kit. :thumbsup:

Beautiful picture!

very cool pix! yes I do see the world in WR

DSC00029.jpg

I think that 450EXC needs the external cooling fan and thermostat kit.

it has it, but it broke down (thermostat, wiring, fan failure?), resulting in this(quite often) :thumbsup:

dont want to mess up the theme, one picture similar to the topic :devil:, 5.30 in the morning, my town in front, 2.200 feet hill

00244.JPG

That sure is a nice view :thumbsup:.

I see it in WR AND hiking boots. AWESOME Pictures! I'll have to take my camera on some Mt Ranier rides or something, I'm just afraid I'll fall and break it :thumbsup:

Great pic! :thumbsup: Blue is more reliable than orange! :devil:

is that a headlight switch you have there on the left side of the handlebar? I've been looking for one of those. Where can I find one?

is that a headlight switch you have there on the left side of the handlebar? I've been looking for one of those. Where can I find one?

They came stock on the 426's.

DSC00029.jpg

This makes me miss my ol '01 WR. I gotta get one again....

[image]Dsc01225.jpg[/image]

[image]Dsc01234.jpg[/image]

my problem is that my WRF sometimes sees the world a little differently than i do...

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

ek_8_sm.jpg

I know the WR's animals but GEEZ I've never seen one attack a tree like that!! :cry::cry:

oldbones, isn't that near Mt Adams? a great place to ride!!! I've think I've been to where that pic was taken, and Hamilton butte, rough trail, etc. I really love to ride up there!!! :cry:

great pictures guys :cry:

It allways good to see through the eyes of other WR's