HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldbones

Do you see the world in WR?

52 posts in this topic

all I can see is KTM 450 '04 throwing up water, while my 'ol & trusty WR running strong :thumbsup: (knock on wood for good luck)

1017.jpg

I think that 450EXC needs the external cooling fan and thermostat kit.

it has it, but it broke down (thermostat, wiring, fan failure?), resulting in this(quite often) :thumbsup:

dont want to mess up the theme, one picture similar to the topic :devil:, 5.30 in the morning, my town in front, 2.200 feet hill

00244.JPG

I see it in WR AND hiking boots. AWESOME Pictures! I'll have to take my camera on some Mt Ranier rides or something, I'm just afraid I'll fall and break it :thumbsup:

is that a headlight switch you have there on the left side of the handlebar? I've been looking for one of those. Where can I find one?

They came stock on the 426's.

my problem is that my WRF sometimes sees the world a little differently than i do...

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

ek_8_sm.jpg

oldbones, isn't that near Mt Adams? a great place to ride!!! I've think I've been to where that pic was taken, and Hamilton butte, rough trail, etc. I really love to ride up there!!! :cry: